|cartoons in advertising, using cartoons
in advertising, effective ads
|internet ads, advertising ads,
funny ad cartoons
Magnetize Your Memos, Messages, Handouts, Lessons, and Presentations with Cartoons
Your message can go in the bubble or in the white space around the image.
Mike Moore's Cartoons For
Family Messages ON THE FRIDGE DOOR,
Thank You Notes
Magnetize your memos, messages and presentations
POWER of Your Messages, Memos, Ads,Promotions, Presentations and Web Pages Using Simple Cartoons
Just what is a cartoon shell?
A cartoon shell is a humorous cartoon with space assigned for your message or memo or speech content.
Your message will go in the bubble below. You can also use the white space around the image to insert text.
To add text you just go to Paint( a common photo editing software) Click on the add text button and insert text. Then save the changes you made.
See the cartoons below to see this in action.
You can use any photo editing software to make changes to the text.
* One cartoon on a promotional flier, message or memo makes sure that it's read.
* You message attractions attention.
"Cartoons make you and your message stand out in a crowd."
As many of you know I am a Professional Speaker/Cartoonist who uses my own cartoons in all my presentations , advertising and promotion activities. I also use them in my memos, messages to clients, newsletters, websites etc.
They really work for me. Clients always comment how they were drawn to my cartoons. ( No pun intended)
Why Use Cartoons ???
1. Not only do cartoons get your message across but they also get and maintain audience attention.
2. Cartoons keep people on your page longer and direct their attention to a specific item or offer. They are also great at creating a sense of urgency.
3. They make you and your message stand out and in a world where we are exposed to hundreds of bland messages daily standing out is important.
4. Cartoons are fun and people are attracted to what's fun.
5. We were all raised on cartoons and still find them captivating.
6. People will remember you, your message, product and service because of your humorous ad.
7. Cartoons are effective marketing tools. They make both you and your product unique.
8. Cartoons entertain, inform and persuade in a gentle yet compelling manner.
9. Cartoons are great ice breakers at a meeting or conference. They relax the audience, lighten the atmosphere, and make your reader/audience more receptive to you and your message.
10. Cartoons deliver your message to your audience quickly.
Note: The New Yorker Magazine did a readership survey and found that the first thing their subscribers read was the cartoons.
If you want people to remember you and your message,product or service include a few cartoons in your handouts, memos and your speeches/lessons.
80% of a speaker's daily tasks involve promotion and there is no more effective way to promote yourself than with cartoons.
Promotion Strategies Using Cartoons
1. Use cartoons on your printed ads, fliers etc.
2. Have a cartoon on your business card
3. Use 10-15 cartoons in a booklet to give as a gift to customers. ( minimal printing cost - maximum gain)
4. Hand out cartoon CDS to your customers/clients as a promo item.
5. Use cartoons to make your webpage come alive and keep potential clients on your site longer.
6. When you promote an event or sale use cartoons on your posters.
7. Never create an ad without a funny cartoon.
8. Just before your speech ends project a cartoon on the screen that promotes your speaking service and gives your contact information.
9. Use a cartoon on promotional items like those listed below.
10. In all communication with friends, clients and customers use a cartoon.
When your payment is received you will be taken to a download page where you can access your cartoons.
You will receive a file containing over 30 cartoon shells as individual jpeg files for your immediate use.
All you have to do is open a specific cartoon shell in PAINT or any other photo editing saftware, write your message in the space provided or anywhere around the cartoon, save it and then insert it where you will.
How do I do that, Mike?
Just use any photo editing software ( I use Paint) to erase existing content and insert your own text message.
When your message is included you can print a hard copy or you can export to an email or webpage.
You can also enlarge or reduce the size of each cartoon.
Remember that the writing you see in these cartoons can be erased and replaced with your message.
Order Your 33 Cartoon Shells HERE
This little cartoon gets people to open whatever mailing you send them.
It can be run off on your printer as a label.
This cartoon would be effective in a health care, fitness or stress ad.
It would be nice to send as a staff appreciation note.
ORDER ALL THE ABOVE CARTOONS AND CARTOON SHELLS... PLUS MORE
Order As Downloadable jpeg Files
You will be sent, immediately, to a download page to access your Cartoon Shells
Start Magnetizing Your Memos and Messages NOW
Order Now HERE
for ONLY $19.97 (Canadian) USA Buyers Save
about advertising, internet advertising, internet ads